- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to email (Opens in new window)
Yep, it's legal. Want to know ways you can help yourself? Follow our easy guide! https://bipolarhk.com/articles/bipolar-self-help/
Really? Doesn't that sound a bit Friends 1990s? Apparently not. Find out more here! https://bipolarhk.com/articles/
Think you're managing your bipolar symptoms as well as you can? Great! You won't need our article… https://bipolarhk.com/articles/managing-bipolar/
We added a new article today based on our research into Natural Remedies for bipolar disorder. It could make a huge positive difference for you too! https://bipolarhk.com/articles/top-10-natural-remedies-for-bipolar-disorder
Have you checked out our article on bipolar medications? It could really help! bipolarhk.com/articles/bipolar-medications
Say NO to stigma!
For those who didn't know, it was World Bipolar Day on March 30th. Only a bipolar person could introduce a World Bipolar Day the day before April Fool's Day!! This meant that while I was celebrating World Bipolar Day in Hong Kong, my friends and relatives in the UK were concocting practical jokes to play … Continue reading World Bipolar Day!
There IS a Bipolar Support Group right here in Hong Kong! A gang of us meet in Sai Kung on the first Monday of every month at 7.30pm. See you there - no excuses now!!!